Priority is excited to release two new feature sets for MX™ Advantage: Cash Discount and Non–Cash Adjustment. These latest enhancements—for Cash Discount and Non–Cash Adjustment—are designed to help merchants save money. There are benefits for Priority ISO/Agents too! The MX™ Advantage Suite can help create opportunities in new industry verticals and add more revenue streams for your business.
The MX™ Advantage Suite of solutions is now inclusive of:
- Cash Discount – Merchants wishing to provide a discount for cash payments
- Convenience Fee – Merchants with a brick-and-mortar location and an alternative payment option such as e-commerce/MOTO
- Non–Cash Adjustment – The merchant’s list prices have a built-in cash discount; Credit and Signature Debit cards do not receive the discount and will notice a Non–Cash Adjustment on their receipt
- Service Fee – Restricted to Government and Education Merchants
- Surcharge – Any store-front location or e-commerce only merchant, in allowed states, and applies to credit cards only
- MX™ Quick Pay
- MX™ Invoice
- MX™ Payment Links
- MX™ QuickBooks Sync
- Z3 PIN Pad /Terminal
- Z6 PIN Pad /Terminal
- Z8 – Countertop Ethernet & WiFi
- Z9 – 3G/4G & WiFi
- Z9 – WiFi Only
- Z11 – Countertop
- AND integrations with Priority’s API are available!
Ready to Get Started?
Contact our Relationship Management team today to learn more about how your merchants can take advantage of this new solution.